Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 27 mai 2013

Special for 'Boutique Mariage'











Yesterday I had a special visit. My friend Ioana and her sister Alexandra came to our studio. Guess why? Few weeks ago I getted a commision: to realise few illustrationfor their wedding shop in my home town Botosani. The shop is called ‘Boutique Mariage’ and the sales beautiful dresses for THE DAY! 
  
The white from the interior and dresses will contrast with the red, green and yellow of the drawings. 

It was a pleasure for me to realize this commission, the subject was fantastic, and I enjoyed it a lot! Can’t wait to see it hanged on in the shop! This it will be in a new post, soon! 



Have a great week!

Mariuca





2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Mariuca, very beautiful wedding image! Might this be a great inspiration!
    Myself, I am preparing right now myself concerning this most important event,
    now getting a dress designed and arranged by Modelatti, boutique mariage in Geneve.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you very much! I m glad you like what I'm doing! :)

    RépondreSupprimer